Acer is one of the two tertiary antagonists of Cars 2.
BioAcer has always felt like an outcast in the car world. The beat-up green AMC Pacer joined forces with fellow "lemon" cars as henchmen for the devious Professor Z, whose clandestine mission is to wreck havoc at the highly visible World Grand Prix. Acer must hunt down the American and British secret agents who've stolen crucial information about Professor Z's underhanded plot—his primary target just happens to be Mater, who's been mistaken for a spy. Acer tries very hard to be a tough guy, but he's over-eager to his no-nonsense accomplice Grem.
Near the end of the film, he and Grem were beaten up by the cars from the "Ye Left Turn Inn".
- Top Speed: 99 mph
- Zero – 60 mph: 16 seconds
- Engine Type: 232 c.i straight 6 with two-barrel carburetor
- Horsepower: 120
- Acer is modeled as a 1975 AMC Pacer car.
- His license plate is FSHBWL, a reference to "fish bowl", the nickname that was given to AMC Pacer.
- Among other inscriptions, on Acer's tires read "Road Hug - Rack And Minion".
- His VIN number is A58667A372159.
- He, along with Grem, are the first bad guys to be seen in Cars 2.
- There is a costume of him on the World of Cars Online, which you can get from Ramone's House of Body Art.
- He is wanted in the United States, China, England, Japan, Spain, and the Czech Republic.
- He is wanted for Grand Theft, Larceny, Blocking Traffic, and Smog Certification.
- In the Cars 2 magazine with the 56 page Cars 2 Movie Comic, when Holley stops him and Grem from getting Lightning and Mater, instead of ending up in "Ye Left Turn Inn," they landed in a garbage truck.
- Along with Grem, Professor Z, Miles Axlerod and Victor Hugo, Acer is playable in Cars 2: The Video Game (along with Gunner Acer), even though they are villains. However, it could be that they are part of the simulation.
- Acer's LEGO minifigure for some reason shows him with green eyes instead of brown eyes like in his other appearances.
- Acer's name originates from the word "Pacer", but without the "P."
Weaponry and Gadgets
Deployable machine guns: Acer used a machine gun in the airport very briefly, but it turns out Acer has two machine guns, one in the right, and another in the left. In the film, he uses the right machine gun in the airport escape, and the unexpected left one in London's streets to get Mater.
- Acer: "He's getting away!"
Tony Trihull: "Not for long!"
- Acer: "Finn McMissile?! But you're dead!"
Finn McMissile: "Then this shouldn't hurt at all."
Acer: (covered in lather) "Aaah!"
- —Acer finds out that Finn McMissile is still alive.
- "Instead of saying ka-chow, he's gonna go ka-boom!"