Born to unknown Mexican parents, he started working at Pixar in 1996 in the postage department. He got his job when the person originally hired called in sick on his first day. One of the construction workers told them about Adrian wanting to work at Pixar.
He used to work on a street market in Napa, California, selling sunglasses in the winter and blankets in the summer.
After watching Toy Story, he wanted to go to CalArts but didn't have enough money. Instead, he went to College of Marin.
"When all of my friends were buying cars, I was saving my money for an Apple computer and learned as much as I could with it. 12 years later, I'm still working on an Apple."Since the postage department, he has worked on films such as A Bug's Life, Monsters, Inc., Finding Nemo, Cars and WALL•E. Nowadays he is a Technical Administrator for Cars Toons: Mater's Tall Tales.
- A Bug's Life (1998): Facialities
- Toy Story 2 (1999): Production support
- Monsters, Inc. (2001): Story production assistant
- Finding Nemo (2003): Additional production assistant
- Cars (2006): Sets department coordinator, Story department coordinator, voice of Wingo
- WALL•E (2008): Character manager