Carlo Maserati is a character in Cars 2.
Carlo Maserati is one car you can't judge by his buttoned-up appearance. The eldest of seven cars, Carlo engineered his own performance modifications at a very young age. Off he went, speeding into new adventures and power-sliding out of them. His only other passions were the love of fast, curvy cars and the finest olive motor oil. You'd never know it by looking at him because on the surface he looks street legal and civilized, but under the hood there's enough horsepower to throttle you.
- Carlo only made a quick cameo in the movie.
- Considering his biography, Carlo Maserati seems to be based on the real-life Carlo Maserati, the eldest of the Maserati brothers.
- Curiously, the die-cast of Carlo has blue-green eyes, but the image on the box has him with brown eyes.
- On his die-cast, his license plate reads FSHBWL, like Acer, Fred Pacer, Cruz Besouro, Kimura Kaizo, and Mel Dorado.
- Based on his name, Carlo is modeled after a Maserati Quattroporte.