Santa Ruotina is a location that appeared in Cars 2.
- Uncle Topolino
- Mama Topolino
- Luigi and Guido (former residents)
- Uncle Topolino's Band
Buildings and Attractions
- The fountain in Topolino’s village commemorates the six Maserati brothers – Enzo, Bindo, Carlo, Alfieri, Ettore and Ernesto.
- On the second disc of the Cars 2 Blu-ray, John Lasseter says the name of Luigi's town is Carsoli.
- Santa Ruotina is similar to Bologna and Romagnan Appennine's village.
- In front of the church, there's a Maserati statue, with the Trident, the statue is similar to Bologna's Neptun statue.