MAD is a Cartoon Network animated sketch comedy series created by Kevin Shinick and produced by Warner Bros. Animation. Based on Mad magazine, each episode is a collection of short animated parodies of TV shows, movies, celebrities and other media/pop culture using various types of animation. The series has parodied Cars several times.
- In the episode "TransBOREmores / Star Wars: the Groan Wars," Mater cameos in "TransBOREmores".
- In the episode "Class of the Titans / Zeke and Lex Luthor," an ad product called "Cloudy with a Chance of Flavor" (based on the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs) shows a Cars-themed cereal named CARshmellows.
- In the episode "Snott Pilgrim vs. the Wonderful World of Disney / Malcolm in the Middle Earth," a Lightning McQueen spoof gets squished from a car squisher.
- In the episode "RiOa / Thomas the Unstoppable Tank Engine," Mater and Lightning McQueen were taking a drive until Thomas ran over them.
- In the episode "Fast Hive / Minute to Flynn It," when everyone left off the page and landed into other books, Vin Diesel landed in the Junior Novelization of Cars.
- In the episode "TransBOREmores 3: Dark of the Blue Moon / The Walking Fred," Mater appeared on Interstate 40.
- In the episode "Addition Impossible / New Gill", Ethan Hunt saw Lightning McQueen, got in him, and used him to defeat Kurt Hendricks by driving him into him.
- In the episode "Outtagascar / F·I·E·N·D·S," Lightning McQueen appears as part of the Sequel Circus in "Outtagascar", which the characters have run out of ideas for sequels.