- "I'm on approach."
- —Siddeley, approaching to see Finn and Mater.
Siddeley is a state-of-the-art British twin-engine spy jet. At 176 feet from nose to tail and an impressive 1957-foot wingspan, the super sleek silver-bodied Siddeley streaks through international skies at record-breaking Mach 1 speeds.
Outfitted with all the latest in high-tech spy equipment, including cloaking technology, defensive weaponry and afterburners, Siddeley is Finn's steadfast partner-in-fighting-crime around the globe.
- A113 appears on Siddeley's tail.
- The Latin on the British secret service emblem seen inside Siddeley reads, "Honor Courage Horsepower."
- Siddeley's design seems exact to a Gulfstream Aircraft.
- Siddeley's windscreen is a composition of metallic-coated fused silica quartz to withstand the temperature, speed at UV rays he is exposed to during his high-speed trips.
- A model of a plane similar to Siddeley was in Andy's room in Toy Story 3.
- The name 'Siddeley' is possibly a reference to the real-life Airplane Manufacturer, Hawker Siddeley.
- Though Siddeley doesn't make a major appearance in Cars 2: The Video Game, he does appear in the game in one of the buildings in Airport Arena.