|Todd the van|
Pizza Planet Truck
|Cars Toons Appearances||
|Video Game Appearances||
"Todd is one of a legion of devoted Pizza Planet delivery trucks delivering fresh off the line Pizza Planet brand air filters to cars all over California. Every now and then in Todd's quest to make it to his customers as soon as possible, he stumbles upon an unavoidable detour like construction, flooded roads, or worst of all, free tickets to the race of the century at the Los Angeles International Speedway."
In the movie, he appears at Los Angeles International Speedway.
Todd makes his first cameo in Cars 2 when Guido is serving some drinks at the restaurant. He appears on the LCD television, as a guest on a show named the “Tire Talk”, just before Mel Dorado's show comes on.
Later in the film, he can be seen in the crowd attending to the Radiator Springs Grand Prix.
- Todd can be spotted in the background of a Cars 2 triptych poster, in the middle London portion, near a fountain in the background.
- He is the only car so far known with a frontal wiper on the windshield, although his wiper disappears in Cars 2.
- He is among the few cars that have the inside mouth shared with their mudguard without any kind of division like the other cars. The reason of this and his wiper is maybe because he is just a modified version of the original Pizza Planet truck from Toy Story.
- Cars Finder states Todd is a Gyoza car model, which is consistent with the model the truck was given in Toy Story 2.
- ↑ "Cars Finder" (supplementary material on Blu Ray Disc release of Cars). 2007. Blu Ray Disc. Walt Disney Home Entertainment, 2007.