Victor Hugo is an antagonist in Cars 2.
Victor is the head lemon of the Hugo family, being referred to as "the boss" by fellow Hugos. During the film, Victor uses Ivan, a blue tow truck, as his own personal transportation towing him place to place instead of having to drive on his own. He attends the meeting with the other main heads of the three lemon families (Gremlin, Pacer, Trunkov) in Porto Corsa with Professor Z to discuss their evil plans about discrediting the Allinol by using the radiation disguised camera to crash out the racers in the World Grand Prix that use the gas, and ensure that all cars keep using conventional fuel to secure the profits of their "lemon" organization who managed to secure the largest unexplored oil resources in the world.
Near the end of the film, Victor is arrested in London with his fellow lemons.
- Victor is modeled as a Yugo car (Zastaval Koral), with some adjustments: the logo V on his front bumper and two separate headlights on each side.
- Victor Hugo's name can seem surprising, since it's the same name of a famous French writer.
- His tires read Road Hug such as Acer, Fred Pacer, Vladimir Trunkov, and a British Police Officer.
- His license plate reads "PA TRON 93".
- Along with Grem, Acer, Professor Z and Miles Axlerod, Victor Hugo is playable (downloadable) in Cars 2: The Video Game, even though they are villains. However, it could be that they are part of the simulation.
- Yugos are infamous for being unreliable and were a failure in the United States, hence Victor being the leader of a mafia of unreliable automobiles. Hugos are a pun on Yugos.