Vitaly Petrov is a character that appears in the Russian version of Cars 2. He is a race car that Lightning McQueen meets at the World Grand Prix welcome party.
- Vitaly Petrov replaces Jeff Gorvette the time of one scene in the Russian version, which is part of a localization of the movie in six different countries.
- Vitaly has the same car body as Max Schnell.
- He appears on a card in the credits of all versions of Cars 2.
- He is based on, named after and voiced by Russian Formula One driver Vitaly Petrov. His paint job is designed after the Russian flag. It includes a car-ified version of the coat of arms of Russia, that replaces the two-headed eagle with a composition of wrenches, tailfins, nuts and cogs.
- ↑ Виталий Петров принял участие в озвучке анимационного фильма «Тачки 2»
- ↑ More Details of Mark Winterbottom's Cameo as 'Frosty' in Cars 2